Monday, January 25, 2010

Sorry, Late Post..

Everyone was caught up in the Brett Favre drama...Sad, to have several chances to get the job done and it did not happen. The chicken wings where good though

So, what to do, what to do...this move down seems to good to be true....hummmm.  I have to say, though this move has the whole town talking, I saw over at Bloomberg the news today was they may stop the short sellers again, with the up tick rule...whats new right? McH had a sell signal last Thurs. a tid bit late, he is not in the same camp as Precter...though, he states not to jump head first into this thing, and I have to agree with him for a moment, but this trend that we are in Is a bear mkt.and it is back, with a vengence. He does state we are in a bear mkt, but he seems afraid for the bears for some reason...seem's  very weird to me, the idea he states is to wait till we get to March 2009 lows....Wow, I was thinking the opposite, more of the EWT ideas...grab a good chunk now and then make sure you are out before we hit 2009 lows.  That way, we can  be ready for just about anything.   We could have a double bottom, or we could go on down to 600-400 on the S/P.   Years ago, when I first started trading I would have laughed at these #'s and I think most anyone would have. Reality has set in even for the Bears, that our lives as we knew them will most likely never be the same, even if you have millions of dollars. The wealth transfer in the U.S. and other countries has been and will get wilder, Yes, Wilder, I think we have to go further down, to around 1060 with supports like we have right now along the way. It could all happen tomorrow, or it could take weeks. Remember we are 99.9% this has started the 3rd wave down or "C".  We are only in Wave 1 and we are very near a finish of wave 3 of 1, so most are looking for a rally, I am not...This wave should be SHOCKING to the WORLD, Trillions should be lost world wide...thats what I think...my counts are not the same as everyone else's I feel we have not even started the 3rd wave of 1..that we are in a B wave down with C to go up of two...The $VIX is on fire!  and is in a 3rd wave for sure...if it retreats..I feel it will be the 2nd wave. With Co. in this wkend, I did not get to update  charts or even try to take a picture to show you...Caution should be taken here though....the PPT team should be trying to save the market. Bernanke wants to be Re-electecd...so tread lightly and I wil really do my best to get some charts on even if I borrow them...LOL!  OK, good luck trading...>L

4 comments:

  1. Hey L, sorry I did not get around to sending you that chart yet. I will make it, save it into a file and email it to you one of these days soon. Family and work obligatoins been consuming all my time. I think we are about to start 4 of 3 of 1 of 1 of P3 or whatever big wave down that is. talk more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L, I can see 1 of 1 of P? ending this Friday or around it. 2 might go up at least 50% of 1, probably 62%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey R,& C, you two heard from A,? I went to his update and it really wasn't updated? I forgot to mention that yest. but best maybe to keep it here in the comments. I think its been weird he kinda disappeared like he has. but he has not commented on either site. I hope he is OK. he had a good following. too bad. Hot options babe has trouble with her new site, but I do think this will turn into a pay site, and again too bad for that, I really enjoyed that site. Tim Knight is back commenting a bit, but still booooring, I used to be a big fan... Evil is about the same but I think things will pick back up for him now that Hot OPtions is about gone..I will find others soon to check out . they pop up all the time just like me..LOL! I am trying to keep up but with the crazy weather its hard.. Time is precious these days..today should (I wish) break the previous low..then we should look for a move up ..the ? is how low will we go in this 3rd wave of 1...later >L

    ReplyDelete
  4. A, is back for a goodbye everyone, go check out his site...sad.. :(

    ReplyDelete