Sunday, January 17, 2010

Internet Down....not good..

There is just nothing like it when your internet service takes a time out!  So, it really has given me sort of a wake up call. Especially since I have $$ on the line.  I think I shall be purchasing a  blackberry so that I do not miss out on updates and stock quotes. like MNKD...it hit the top of its channel on Fri. and then took a step back of around a dollar....now that hurt...but again, I should have know better, and should have been better prepared. So, let that be a lesson  not only for myself but hopefully all of you are better equiped in case of outages...uggggggg..... The People of Haiti are suffering terribly, I just can not seem to take my eyes off the TV, hoping that they can get to more people who are trapped, There are always miracles in this world, and they happen everyday.  Disaster's are always going to happen, its just a matter of when and where. Please give even a small donation to the Red Cross, every penny is needed since alot of their funds where depleted during the Hurricanes, and Tsunami and say a prayer for the dead and dying.
This is a small example of what can and will someday happen to the California area, it would be devastating to say the least. We as a nation could not get enough of anything to all of the people who live on the west coast, it would be the worst disaster in American History.
Market time.....  Well, what a week, seems like a repeat perfomance, don't ya think?
Rally Monday's are coming everyweek, and then we reset, and will probably Rally again. I think this will be week #32 coming up...On Thurs. "C" had mentioned we had some Moon theory going on, and Yes, we did, on Fri the 15th we had a solar eclipse, so that was interesting, and Thanks for the Info "C",  There was a lot of weird things that occured last week, and so did alot of tops to markets, but we will have to wait to see if these are True tops, or was it the end of the 3rd wave up and we are due for a small pull back...either or, we are close...very close...MLK day is Monday, so we have a day to sleep in, and I have time to catch up with charts before heading off to work, so I hope to either update my thoughts with you tomorrow night or Monday during the day. So, Hope your all enjoying your wkend...later >L

No comments:

Post a Comment