Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Turn Dates?????

ARC, Turndates.   Armstrongs was Jan.5th short term, could last a few days up to week....  His next turn is after the next rally sometime in late Jan, Feb.   Astrocycle , 11th will be a high full moon. New moon is Jan 26th...Feb Full moon i s 9th New is the 25......Now one of his most interesting Turns is calling for a LOW April 13, 2010...Oh he has all of these great charts on his Stockcharts list...His real name is Francis Bussiere...maybe he is French? He does incredible work. I had only scimmed the surface of his Astrocycle.net  and then a friend called  said have you searched his charts..no, so I did.. WOW!  "C". you know that project I was working on?  Mr. Bussiere, has every chart  almost that I could ever draw or figure out....this site is amazing...take the time to search his stockchart site... He does super work. very impresed and he has saved me alot of time and questions...I will find more out R, but I have not had time to run my own turn dates, been sick, and have been working 14 hr days at work, so gotta get some rest...Oh be careful on TBT and the dollar they are coming up for corrective waves if any of you jumped in...after the correction should start a third wave up...thats probably our Turn Date "R"....later >L

1 comment:

  1. Well, how do you like that, I originally really liked coal, then because of all the neg. diverg. I called it off said I did not like it...uggggggg Coal took off like a rocket this week...I suck!! this market is killing me.........LOL! Look at JRCC >L

    ReplyDelete