Monday, January 18, 2010

"C"and "R", How did you know????

My internet service is finally working at full steam ahead....so, as I have traveled to several of my favorite Tech analysis sites, they all seem to be very overly Happy!... "C"R", how did you know?   It was a very good call. I am impressed, I am sad that my turndates do not match, and that confuses me a bit?  But as I had stated a while back I thought this pattern could take months to trade out, and it has taken now close to 2months, and is it really over? I don't know, and I would be silly to just think this is a done deal, I am sorry, but until we break some serious resistance #'s, I have to just wait and see like everyone else.  I am ready for the turn though if this is it!...Now, Eliiot Wave has it finished, so does Mc Hugh...so that was refreshing, I just still have a count issue with this move, but hey, I have messed counts up before. Now, "Hot Options Babe", Planet Yelnick, and Evil speculator, seem to be all agreeing too....but the Evil one, feels we need to not get too excited, and that certain moves need to break support too...so that made me feel logical in my thinking...I love the Psychological challenge that this creates for myself, because we are reading all of this from many Professionals, but what is Uncle Bernanke and Papa Goldman thinking? Are they taking profits?, or are they not sure what they are doing? Now you know that Goldy locks uses a computer program, so that human emotion does not trade into their trades...but for the other fish like us in the sea, we have to reprogram ourselves, and go with our charts, gut, and knowledge of trading. We subscribe to the Big Boys for guidance and knowledge, ( I do I should say),  I do not have the time to devote to all of the Technical Analysis, charts #'s, and figures, some of the time I agree with them but sometimes I do not, I luv the comparison  and the challenges they sometimes do not even know that they present to us, and it makes me think outside the box...which is what we need to do right now.  Planet Yelnick has EWT, chart on it, and we are going to 400 on S/P, go check it out...I can't wait for Tues.  Give me your thoughts ARC, Have a great day off and look forward to your responses....>L                     

11 comments:

  1. So L, Are you saying that you think my January 11th week turn date is going to work, or did C call that also? .. My turn date is still in the run for being correct if the top last week holds.

    Thanks for the option babe link. I always thought woman are more objective then men, and that's a requirement to survive and thrive in markets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry "R", I missed complimenting you on that didn't I, with my busy schedule I got my turn-date sheet mixed in with some other charts...You where the first to call it, I will edit my post right away...I am sorry...Cheers to You both...I am glad I have both of you on my team. I need to get an extra set of comments on here every now and then How about it guys? would you guys like to post comments? let me know..Thanks >L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey L, I knew the market was going to react to that weekly turn date in some way. Only time will confirm if it was intermediate or another form of top.

    I sure would not mind to post a comment once in a while when I have an idea to post about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. L, If you give me email address related to your blog, I can email you my chart for Jan 11th turn week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. R, and C, Please E-mail me at Muddyglove@Yahoo.com That is my business mail, I will try to get it on my profile later, R, looks like the blog can have multiple users..I like that and I will enjoy having all of your comments..OK, e-me and I will then set you up, so you both can blog..OK> ccccccccooollll >L

    ReplyDelete
  6. L

    Cannot Blog just like you and A.
    I will say that computers are
    running this market so all the
    traditional tech / fundamentals
    is not working so well.
    I just MACRO Big Picture THINK
    thats really all I do and then
    look at the Astro stuff and all
    the other support / resistance
    levels like everyone. Mainly
    I RISK Manage thats the key
    to successful trading. Managing
    downside risk (limiting losses)
    is what is all about. Let
    profits ride (and book gains).
    Dont go for the lottery trade
    just base hits thats HOW you
    build wealth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. C, I think this is the most you have ever said, see you can blog...and don't worry this market is nuts right now, and getting very interesting...its all the lies that I enjoy the most..the paper trails are just amazing from Mtg's to AIG, and the Goldilock scheme...the more I find the more I think and that is dangerous...Mad mans on means I gotta role...later >L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey L, I should be in touch soon. Just too busy these couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great day, sold my mnkd, nice 22% profit, for the 3rd time, bought tza (250 shares to add to all the qid, and sds that I already have been purchasing..OK, hope your all doing some good deeds for yourself too...nighty night all have a good day.>L

    ReplyDelete
  10. L
    What are your annual returns?
    22% is a very nice return on dollars.
    I usually just go for 2 to 3% a month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. C, last year's bear market was an incredible year for me...I also buy thousands of shares at a time...I only get to trade 8 months out of the year most of the time..the fall is my busy time for me barely get to trade at all..I also will tell you a secret...I always think that I only have one year to live, so I trade like I only have one yr to live!!!!!!! If you only had one year to live what would you like to accomplish or do? How would you change your life or the lives of others around you? Very powerful if you really put your mind-set to work.http://www.thelastyearofyourlife.com/The_Last_Year_Of_Your_Life/The_Program.html

    ReplyDelete