Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Beat Goes On...

As a Bear I am exhausted....  buttttt.... something or somecompany bought huge amounts of Calls Wed. according to the CNBC crew this morning...  now isn't that funny!  I have to say its GS or Ben or maybe both.... but lets go with GS... cause Ben has alot of the Fed REs.. $$ in them...  Why? oh Why? did we bail most of them out...oh let us tell the story....we have all our $ tied up with them, and we have to have it all back!  end of story...and while we are at it...lets make alot More....LOL!   We the People are getting screwed!....  So, if that someone or thing stops and decides to take alot of Profits...hummmm This Old Bear will get excited again...  but will they keep Manipulating the market...YES!    Can we read their minds...NO! to bad for me...So, The Beat Goes ON....and on....Yippy for the Bulls!   so, I bought some more MNKD, and at least I have a few of more Dead Presidents in my back pocket for Now.  LOL!
I gotta run, but ARC, really check out this stock, it should be as good as HGSI...the one that I really screwed up on..sorry everyone...later >L

4 comments:

  1. My next big turn date I see is week of Feb 16th.

    I hesitated on MNKD twice, first time I was waiting got 4. Next time was last week.

    Congtas to you L

    ReplyDelete
  2. L, any bears left anywhere ... They are becoming an endangered species :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. L
    How did you like that New Moon sell?
    Funny how we as traders look for all
    kinds of correlations and connections
    some of which are valid and some that
    just "seem" to work out. I have noticed
    lately that it is best to trade in the
    quiet times meaning no the opening and
    not the close... unless you bought the
    drop and sell the top. Most days the
    POMO or the PPT or the ALGO Traders
    buy towards the close... could it really
    be that simple? haha

    ReplyDelete