Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lost Talent.....

Our Dear Online Friend Andy, over at PTV Investing is throwing in the towel. He will be sadly missed. For several years I have been a big fan. I have totally enjoyed his blog, and enjoyed commenting there. It will be missed by many. We wish Andy the best of luck, we hope he either joins us to comment every once in a while or He re-opens a free blogger site like this, but we really want him to know how much we really do appreciate all he did for us. It is a loss for Gann lovers he does great work, so he will be keeping his Pay site though, so join him there, and help keep his dreams alive...

As, far as my 3rd wave theory, Ugggg I sucked on that call.  I need to keep up with the social calendar, and events of the day and night...if I had only remembered the State of the Union...I would have never stayed in this mkt.   Oh well, I have taken some punches so here I am again, but it does not change my over- all view on the mkt. The Bear market is still on...so the next few days will be interesting...Gotta get some rest, have a great day...later >L

1 comment:

  1. L, I wish A the best, and that's about all I can do. He has the talent to be one of the best analysts in the business and I hope he gets a high paying job with an investment firm or stock website.

    Just a bit surprised though that he stayed with fee based service. But maybe at the time he started it made better sense for some unknown to me reason. I never really used his subscriber service (although I paid for a year) as I have my own trading strategy. The only one I have is John Murphy and I might drop that next renewal period, since he is alyas telling me what had happend.

    I am out shorts except for few hundred FAZ .. waiting for wave 2 top... if it materialzes

    ReplyDelete