Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yule tide songs being sung...

OK, first I want to congratulate "C", for a great move on Rimm...nice one!  

Next can you F----believe they lied again..on the Home Sales...OK, I know its Christmas and all but come on Goverment do you really think we are that STUPID~!    Maybe I am wrong but from the data that I see, there is absolutely no way...unless fannnie and fredddy had a supppper sale going on. Buy one get one free....from the sales in Detroit that really might be the case....I mean the reform passed and all but they did not do a thing to the credit card co's, instead they let the reins fall from Blixon and the sleigh is out of control, and Rudolph's nose is on fire..if you know what I mean....79.9% interest rates are being charged right now to many americans with credit card dept...I mean who could ever pay that off...so are they trying to tell us something here! like if you want $$ tooooooo bad... and if you owe us $$$  you might as well kiss your life goodbye....or go to jail ...so they force millions more to file the big B....Nice job Congress and Senate.. your fighting for the People who elected you...well, they are doing all of this because they already know they will be on the Unemployment lines as soon as their # is up...OK, enough of the funny farm side show....back to the market....

I am sorry to report that due to Congress and Senate , today's stock market is going up, and we may get a major boost too.  I really do not like what most of the sights I frequent are saying...and they are calling  higher...and that worries me a bit. McH...well, he is no where near his famous H.O.  (hindenburg omen)   which means a major major move  is coming...so that worried me too.  We are still stuck in this Rectangular move...and it needs to break to the up/down to give us a clue...that of which will really suck if she breaks 1140...my new calcuations scare me...this is it ARC...if we break 1140   we go up till April...if we hold below,,, our downside move should come...butttttt.....its just a buying opportunity unless it has some steam behind it....OK...thats it for now...Snow, freezing rain ...they are no fun on a major holiday travel day..so again...God Bless...Merry Merry...and  eat like a pig...oink oink....>L

2 comments:

  1. L, I got you a big turn date and Move coming January 11th, 2010 .. and me thinks to the downside.

    Wishing good holidays to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. check this out....http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2009/real_estate/0912/gallery.State_population_migration__The_biggest_losers/index.html

    ReplyDelete