Friday, December 4, 2009

C....Here is your Rogue Wave ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ !

Haa Haa..now this is Sugar about to turn into Shit..excuse my sense of humor..LOL! (sorta like a great golfer here recently!).   "C",  your turn, on your prediction.  its Rogue!  Yep, time for the Bears to head into the den....might as well just get some rest..."A's ", turn date is probably the X that marks the spot for us Bears....thats OK, for the first time in days I feel at ease...the revisions are just part time jobs for the Holidays, believe me, its the only jobs that I saw in the papers...LOL! Even the Bond boys are going to the den....I think my den will be partying before this is all over...LOL!....Whatch the dollar guys this is going to get interesting...Gold could go  to where McH ..has it going to $1300 or higher...well, my friends V and MA  are just kicking into overdrive...I am going to get back into the regional banks HBAN, looks good,    this long shot has paid well in the past,, and is due to find out if it gets the FDA s approval  MNKD, so if your a small risk taker this is the one...BX is down several $$ so it could be fast $$ too...OK,  time to make coookies!....$$$$$  later today..>L

4 comments:

  1. OK, ARC, short at 1120 or higher...Bears do not exist right now, they will all bail out this morning..so short when the fibs are reached....good luck..>L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost got there today, and I think the shorting is on... but we will see, 1140 is the next shot in the dark and 'A"s call would probably take us that high..I hate to go there though, I am already eating enough dirt..but I need to see if this DZZ on gold is going to hold...jumped into that this morning...very big down day for the metal...RTP took a hit too, one of my favorite fast $$ trades...lets see if there's a bounce...gotta run. Will chat this wkend....L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting all the quantitative models are generating sell signals. Friday was a interesting study in fear, greed and all points in between. I have been tracking high-low range stocks by company, sector and industry over short term intervals. The idea being to capture short term gains that over time could compound to generate 3 to 5% per month.
    I like the charts, market timing, support/resistance and pivot points. My background is in Risk Management, Hedging, Trading and Quantitative Management I like to see the numbers and the percentages. The movers and shakers over time will generate greater returns than the low range and low dollar stocks. There is too much risk there and not enough reward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are probably right C, on the low dollar stocks but I do like a few, and I do understand, I personally like RTP, I have made the majority of my portfolio from stocks like it and MA, I trade both of these alot, the moves pay well, Lets see there was something I wanted toshare with you and R, I will try to remember and post later today...>L

    ReplyDelete