Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ending of the triangle from He.....

Ok, I think that todays action finished the E, wave possibly of this triangle that we have been caught up in, now if it has finished we should see A's last push scenerio up, so the turn date for the top stands from X-Mas eve to Jan 5th...  If this was not the triangle(honestly Ithink it was the triangle scenerio)..then we are possibly starting a 2nd wave scenerio to go up to form the right shoulder, either way it is still going to be a nice rally; in my opinion..OK gotts to run winds tonight of 40-60mph gusts..hold on betsy....LOL!L>

4 comments:

  1. Hi L

    Does RIMM look like a sell to you?

    I normally just look at the various major
    index levels but that "mobile phone" wars seem to jump out at me. And with AAPL Iphone and GOOG Android platfrom it does seem like RIMM Blackberry and Palm Pre will have their work cut out for them.

    May be some trade opportunities as users switch from one "old school" platform and go to AAPL or GOOG. What does RIMM and Palm do to compete with the big boys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey L, I have good news for you :) ... maybe we start the big decline tomorrow as I went some good chunk long for that year end rally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually C, everything looks like a sell to me but pharmacuticals. and solar. But, I do like Rimm short term...and to answer the rest of your question, I think it will take a long time for Goog to invade on the Rimm territory, now AAPL, thats a diff story, they seem to storm troop in and take over lately, but then again it has to be a apple lover and I think AT&T needs better coverage, they still suck in the midwest...Verizon still has them and really in my opinion Rimms real competition still comes from Motorola....'R", good luck man, that is a nice move..."C" watch the 200 dma, $67 range need to break that to take off again to fill the gap from sept...then she might fall with the rest of the equities...gotta get some rest have a great day trading guys and gals...hope to post later today...>L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figured anything i touched went down, even my longs did not do well today :)

    ReplyDelete