Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fat from the Ham, Now lets get to the Turkey...~~~~

First you need to see the Stiller Report From Dec. 12,09....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uYiyZHtqe4




OK, after you watch that You need to read this...http://economicedge.blogspot.com/2008/11/half-way-to-zero.html

These are very interesting..scroll down on the economicedge and look at his charts...just amazing..they look like mine...I am happy...I will figure it out someday, I mean posting my charts...hey look I finally figured out how to add links...that took how many months..LOL!  OK, Next  Louisa Yamada on BNN  she is the top dog as most of you know...http://watch.bnn.ca/#clip246112   

Ohhhhh how could I leave this out of my Sun. Morning preview...http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5BN2ZI20091224         Geitner strikes again...don't ya love the lies, we think Wall Street is Bad...huhhhh   these guys well, no problem the Tax Payers rise to the rescue again....Hey how many pennies do you have left?   I figure we got  6mo to a 1yr  before this whole thing implodes...The country is Belly up if you ask me...and Hey...don't go getting any ideas about buying homes...this is just the beginning of a major downturn if you ask me...me thinks homes will loooooose another 25% value...before the end of 2010...How much was a Sears and Roebuck home in the 30-40's ?  2-3 grand if I remember right...lets see on ave. right now we have lost since 07, 5%  each year...so by the end of 2010 that will be 20%...at least... In the mid-west where we where hit harder..well the media says so, hey I watchd the Orange County housewives and they are hurting, these women seemed to be walking on water...LOL!  or credit cards..LOL!  The Tequila business just isn't what it used to be...said one of them...they are funny to watch...makes me feel sorry for  me..hey I want to go to Palm Beach for a week!!!!!!!! Damn it....they wouldn't know how to get dirty guys and gals, they will be eaten by the lions first and that one went belly up...that had to be embarrassing after all these years of being a top dog real estate lady...If she had only had her identity stolen that would have been a better excuse Huhhhhhhhhh....but instead Bravo used her as avertisment for the Series Premier....Draconian in nature don't you think....Poor lady, but see how fast the cookie can crumble if you are not ready?  The cookie is crumbling and many of our fellow Americans are living in Motor homes and travel trailers...I chatted with a friend who's wife works for a small Friggy company...you'll know what that means if you read one of my previous posts...LOL! they make friggy's for  travel trailers and motor homes...so maybe we need to buy the stock right now...will lookinto that too...but they are 4 months behind on friggy's for the trailers and in Elkhart they are 3mo's behind in trailers...now I am taking his word OK! I do not personally know this person...but He is a very truthful person, so if this is true?  how many more will they need?  I find that interesting don't you......News Flash would  the Goverment like to bail us out with our own $$$$$$ then we could all start over again...Monopoly the game of $$  I want to be the Banker!   http://www.billshrink.com/blog/how-the-recession-changed-the-game-of-monopoly/


and here you go  ARC   check this out...now isn't this a lovely graph....hey the worst is it happens sooner...have a great Sunday...>L

2 comments:

  1. Oh I will be going over Coal...it looks hot buy the way...get that...LOL! short term..and R...luv the turn date..working harder at that by the way...thanks.>L

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Stocks-higher-Famed-investor-apf-3376212915.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=&ccode=

    ReplyDelete