Friday, December 11, 2009

Yamada...

Look at that Rimm go..if you bought "C" that's gonna be a nice short or maybe long trade..so have your trigger finger ready...  R, you've done well in STP it is looking really good, so don't fret... you don't want to be me..right now..but hey I had said it a few weeks ago when I was whining this puppy could turn at any time, or I might just eat some serious dirt...yummy....well at least iron and some minerals are in dirt...LOL!  SLV is looking good,  for short term bounce...if it does not bounce it has heavy support at $`15.75 area...look for bounce there, I think the odds are it goes there first...what did she just say, yep contradicting statements while I type.. I changed my mind while looking at it..OK>>.LOL!    sorry,,, OK need everyone to go to  U-Tube and some nice person put Louia Yamada up with her interview at King World...the links just do not want to work on my site...so just Tube it and Ithink you'll find it, believe there are 5 vid of her in total to complete the interview...very interesting...OK, gotta get some rest....later gang,..>L

No comments:

Post a Comment