Monday, December 14, 2009

Up Up and Away....

Well, here we go, the supposingly last X-Mas rally is underway....so where do we stop does anyone know?  Hee Hee...thats the ? of the month Ithink...is it going to the %61.8, or to the %50 ????  I will have to wait and see....my RTP is going strong, sorry about AMZN, but it did have a nice move from where I entered..so I am still up...and Look at "R's" STP its on a roll...I like it alot it looks strong, I hope you did not bail?  Ok lets give me some comments on where you all have it going in your minds, and then I can give you mine back, I am working on a project that has been of great interest too me for years, and have recently found new information that is helping me to crack the keys that I have been missing. so I am sorry that I have not been chattty as usual, this has my attention right now, I want to pass it on as soon as I get finished but that could be months from now with my time but I will when I am finished I promise. ARC, I hope I can count on your help at some point...sometimes my math really sucks, my brain does not do geometry well, I usually cheat by finding the answers on the internet..LOL!  but this time I thinks me needs an expert...OK gals and guys I gotta go...have a wonderful evening...>L

1 comment:

  1. L we are with you more than you know. Anything that can be done to speed up the process let us know. Sometimes it's best to let others help you where you are not as skilled and of course you can and will help them with your expertise. 2009 was a year of thinking, creating and doing tons of research with the goal being to maximize the reward will minimizing the risk. 2010 will be a year of not thinking meaning it will be a year of action and implementation of the hard work done during the previous year. Thank you for all that you do you are one of the great thinkers that I have found in the blog world. As my brother used to say when the student is willing the teacher will appear. No what you no! Merry Christmas and all my best for the Holidays! C

    ReplyDelete