Friday, December 18, 2009

Nice Try........

We just did not get the momentum that I was looking for even after FedEX finally admitted they lied as usual.  But hey they'll make it up with increasing prices again, just like Brown will and the Post office will follow  so buy up some forever stamps cause I see 50c in the future to send a letter.  But like I said, we are probable going to see that Christmas rally after all....RIMM....we owe it to the cell phone bus...R....perfect timing on the report..I still need to read..I will this wkend...after I play in the snow....but hey Rimm is known for its surprises....If Obama signs this copenhagen thing...our country is bankrupt just like Greece for sure!  I can see why the Chinese do not want to sign and pay forever.... Ok lets see if this party is getting started..I will try to update a better view tomorrow...have a good wkend...later

hey, I did not know it was Witch day, and McH, has a new sell signal R, he has a major trend change coming, and his key support is 1075 on s/p.  I like that, and I forgot to mention the Head and shoulder pattern that had formed...very small but still there...  watching a few min's of morning joe, traders do not like Obama in Copenhagen....interesting...could this be the start?   OK, I am gone now later L

2 comments:

  1. RIMM, DELL and YHOO look like sells to me
    what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that RIMM is a shell short term, will fall and fill the gap then go higher...I will have to look closer at the other two..Dell has not had good sales lately..but they cycle every two yrs it seems..people need to upgrade their computers to keep up with Technology. Yhoo should have let Mr. Softy buy them...I think they go with them soon anyway...its crunch time..reminds me of the 70's, only a few co's own everything...LOL >L

    ReplyDelete