Thursday, December 3, 2009

Running on Empty....

ARC, I think I am exhausted!  This thing is like the little Choo Choo that could. I think if we break 1090 on S/P we could have our larger correction underway. We will see like always..but I am sticking with my Bearish side...hummmmmmm  There is so much chatter in the rooms I feel like a peeping Tom...LOL!  These guys and gals are killing the E-Mini's  while I am counting sheep,,, I am jealous...but Santa and his Helpers must carry on...Things are slow, but like I said the Amazon's and E-Bay are going strong. If there is a sale online its being bought if its a buy. Bargain hunters of America.. I lub em....LOL!  "R", nice call on STP I saw that first solar is on the move again, both seem to follow like dogs...big dog, little dog, funny though little got to the chinese faster it seems.  Well , gotta run all, have a wonderful night>L

2 comments:

  1. L I am seeing more sell opportunities than buy opportunities. I dont think that the free money print factory will last forever. Still I like your idea of waiting for a break of support versus trying to "sell" everyday. Wait for the proper setups and dont get caught up in the emotions of it all. Make it mechanical... not emotional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C, I like break of major support on a Friday ... Once I see that I will go 100% short.

    L, This thing might have another push in it all the way to A's turn date Dec 24th or a week later... That would be awesome; fear would be at 0, complacency at 100% .. Bears extinct except for the few who will not admit it :)

    ReplyDelete