Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We are There~~~

According to the EWT Gods, we have reached the alotted  upside targets, yes we could still go higher, but we have met all criteria to resume the fall....  You know they are right, we have, and the way things are going, we really could just switch gears from forward to Reverse just as fast, this is the kind of stuff that puts traders on their knees praying, and crying like a baby. My count is very close.. the spike up yesterday could have been enough.. I just do not think so..but we are close.I still like 1150 but and  so to be on the safe side everyone, be ready to pull the trigger on any gains if you have gone long  on stocks, you might want to consider taking the profit, even though the futures are down, its my 30 day turn date that sticks in my head.. we have 2 days left but really only till today!.. I forgot that July has 31 days.. so, no I choked again, it was Yesterday... uggg...remind me to look at my calendar sometimes will ya guys. Thanks. So, get out as soon as possible.. OK. the worst is that I am wrong and you have your $$.. I have to get out of some of mine as soon as the bell hits..I know we where just talking stocks to buy yesterday so doesn't that make sense now?  Bears to Bulls and we are falling for the bullshit..I feel like a sucker uggg. so if yesterday was the final move of Minor wave 2 then the rest of this week could be very very interesting.. later>L  Oh and another thing.. PUG on his previous charts has an inverted H&S pattern.. that is going to be incorrect in the end, but he could be right that  we pick up momentum here.. because we could be in an extended 3rd wave... soooo.. maybe be ready to sell, but only if we break 1120 area.. OK. >L

6 comments:

  1. Hi Flipper~

    I stumbled onto your blog... very nice :) You have been bookmarked! There are a few of us using a chat room I set up to trade together. We just launched last Tuesday and it's been a fairly active place... lots of good traders there. If you are interested in dropping by, email me at blood (dot) wine (at) live (dot) com and I'll send you the link. I talked to Harley at HOB a week or so ago... nice kid you have there.

    ~~~ Bloodwine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, where are you two? did I over re-act? Damn it you two know I am a short trater I mean trader..LOL! No update tonight.. I need to go over charts..I see a move down.. R, do you think we could have finished just Wave A up? and we are going to do a B.. then a C that will take us into the fall?>L

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's what I am talking about.. borrowed this from Springhill Jacks update over at HOBS.. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_w_OE7neHnUI/TFf_CWALT0I/AAAAAAAAA4o/K5K5fVH92HQ/s1600/100803_Oil_Daily_Rising_Channel_or_Bearish_Gartley.png

    ReplyDelete
  4. shit I will post it..sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. L, My system closed same as yesterday.
    buy, buy, sell

    the way this thing been moving up on low volume, I would not be surprised if the move down is ferocious and quick.

    r

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - I saw you were following Jack's posts. He has his own blog and that's much easier than looking around the net for him... here's the link. http://www.channelsandpatterns.blogspot.com/
    It is not an active blog, but a place where he does catalog all of his posts :)

    ReplyDelete