Monday, August 23, 2010

Ready....?

Ok, I have a small move to the upside comeing.. I have yet to read all of my updates.. so I am off to do that this early a.m ... futures are already up a few points.. I have a turn on Tues.  If you have a 401K I have a few suggestions to possibly trade.. these are just suggestions you trade at your own risk.  Pro-funds has a few really lucious trades setting up..  You have to go to at least a 1yr chart to bring these up..  UFPIX   is the best right now, It should turn to buy in a few days.. I give it less than a wk but again you check it out.. URPIX  is next.. check them out.. the next is gold, and natural gas.. I have a few trades but these trusts have to be held for I think 6mos. before you can sell.. but the dividends are paid monthly..PBT, PGH, SJT. Gas storage is Hot right now. new on the block is PNG.. Its been a very busy few wks with volitility going in every direction.. be careful, check out every trade you have everyday, be prepared to hit the trigger if you have profits.. Hindenburg has been announced by McHugh.. I will give further updates as it goes. >L

No comments:

Post a Comment