Monday, August 30, 2010

Labor Day !!

Really my bad you all, I forgot about the upcoming wk end events.. Gas and Oil always go up.. in turn so does the market.  So, my apologies, this time I really am sorry.  I get wrapped in other things and forget little market movers like Holidays.  OK, so we need to just relax. I have several scenerios  in my mind, larger degree 2nd wave, of wave 3 down. and in that wave we would be in the "C" wave.. and in a minor degree. so that move could take us to 1080ish to 1100. I f it breaks 1100, we are going back to 1130.  Scenerio number 2,   We are still in the Larger C wave of  "B", that we all thought was done and packed away, and if we are still in that move, let me tell ya, we are only in wave 1 or A, and we still would have a 2,3,4,5, to go and then we are looking for the old 1150 to 1250 area... hundred point spread there but we just do not know if that is what we are in till we actually break 1130. I have not read a single update tonight, I have just been hashing some of this stuff out in my mind...... and that could be bad or good.. either way its not the direction I was hoping for at this time. I did not get the big picture until last night. I told ya I needed to do some homework and I am not unhappy about the upswing I am just mad at myself for not keeping up with my scenerios.  I wanted to let you know what I was really thinking before I go see what the Pro's have.. I will send the usual hope you get to read before the opening bell. that way you can compare wht they are saying to what I am thinking.. I also wanted to add that I find it strange that my two leading stocks are just not doing anything  AAPL, and GE.  The mrkt just seems strange when these two babies of mine are doing nothing.  The Vol. on apple was just downright terrible and Ge is looking better than apple, which I find strange.. Even though we are going up.. I am still 65%  short with continuing trades still in TZA,QID,SDS,EDZ  I took a little beating Fri. I purchased a few shares of AGQ that have been treating me good, and it looks like it could go higher.. but I still feel we are going down!. .. later>L

No comments:

Post a Comment