Monday, August 16, 2010

$TRAN ?????

Todays action was interesting, ashame I slept thru it all.. but back to the grind tonight..uggg.. so here we go.. I truely feel that we might have finished a Subminuette to Minuette wave 1 down at 1069.49 on $SPX..the 50dy ma held the end of day but I think it breaks that and moves into the area of 1085ish... there is heavy resistance there, if it breaks heading to 200 dy ma.. and that is around 1090.. there are two scenerios running thru my head  1) did we just finish wave 3 of 1 and going into a larger degree wave 4 to the 1085-1090 ish area or
                      2) did we just finish wave Wave 1 and we are going up into an A>B>C pattern and that could take us into the same general area but higher to 1100-1110 area?

I took a look at the $TRAN index.. it is getting interesting.. a little Divergence possibly? taking place.. Now that is on a 5yr daily chart but Trans did break the 200 day mv ave. but just something to keep your eye on.
Volume was recorded today as the lightest of the entire yr. I thought that was interesting and could be another Bull fake out.. while the big boys try to make up their minds on what they are going to do next?????  I am holding the positions I am in.. and will add to my 'Bear' positions if we go higher... If I am awake..LOL!  ugg I wish I could retire..alas I am not given that luxory. I hope all of you enjoyed the Tony Robbins video.. His show did not go so well, and it has already been cancelled.  take a look at the $RUT, and Nasdaq, both lead in the push up, as they lead the push down.. again.. more to watch. Have a great night..later>L  I am sorry about the chart.. I have no idea why it is so blurry.. just pull up your own $TRAN chart and look sorry >L

No comments:

Post a Comment