Tuesday, August 17, 2010

VOLUME~~~No not again today?

As usual the Bulls pulled off a fabulous day on light Volume...well, maybe not~~ The buying only seemed to be located from what I can tell as the ticker floats past me.. in the Ag and oil industries as they go hand and hand.  To really say that the Bulls are back, I say they need to play catch-up with the Dow, and they are still 500 pts behind in that Index.  Do we go higher...gosh I have a possible 3rd wave finish but remember my old saying.. even though she looks like she needs a 4 and 5 all of that is inbedded in that 3rd wave..and corrective patterns are 1-2-3 or better known as A>B>C  one of my first lessons learned from EWT..because Hotchberg can't count... he'd just say we still have not confirmed a 4 and 5 in that move.. and we would just go higher and he was scatching his head back in 03-7..no really we have to have those moves..LOL!  That was a terrible lesson for me everyone.. corrective Bull or Bear is 3 moves.. the Futures after hrs where down, but now back to $SPX levels.. early morning trade is going to be interesting.. we did Breech 1100 on the $SPX and that is not good for the Bears.. In Two weeks if your an options trader I would be shorting POT, unless the Aussies are going to plant their little hearts out!... POT is a potential take-over..but not this time.. IPI is another fertilizer play, not as good a co. as POT, who dominates.. so maybe POT takes out someone else to keep from being bought out???  I will have to look into that.  I had sent most of U E-mails on a certain stock I had found this morning.. I noticed our old friend PCLN kicking butt as usual.. over $300 today.. China... what do they have thats like a Priceline  CTRIP..  CTRP... look and research that one.. its interesting for the future...or if you have a babies portfolio.. nice buy on the dips.. look how many times it has split.. they want to get rich fast and they have.. reminds me of the old MSFT days.. I miss those.. If I had only known...what I know now!  anyway we can't turn back the TECH BUBBLE or CAN WE!(CHINA will have one too!) #2 economy in the world now...Yummy.. keep that in mind too! 

Food is on the Rise.. I was hinting that with my Wheat update.. but some of you did not understand that, If you do not have 6mos worth of food to feed your family, you really should.. along with water and dry goods... time to start that rotational stock.. canned goods..so on.. think like the pioneers, beans, rice.. that kind of stuff,, they preserve for ages.. ask the egyptians.. they recently opend a clay pot, and the corn was still perfect...  simply amazing!  They where Aliens wheren't they!  we could not do half what they did today. We have let our sites and our sense's get away from us. Be Prepared. Droughts happen and we could have another one soon. OK gotts to run.. I am not done.. will continue hopefully in the morning.. 1100 is now set  and it will be retested.. later>L

No comments:

Post a Comment