Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Premature...who knows?

OK, this is what I was trying to say.. even though this is Springhill Jacks chart of Oil it looks very very similar to the S&P  chart, to the right.. Now the PUG call is not cool with me, I prefer the EWT call on the rising wedge or ending diagonal, but as you can see in both charts we could go back to 1105 on S&P then shoot back up, that is our first line of resistance.. if it breaks then If you draw a Fork in the road the next resistance lies in or around 1085 ish.. and so on as all of you can see from the drawings that the game plan is pretty much laid out right in front of us.. this  really is a day traders dream in a way.. hedging and then taking small profits or better known as Scalping.. its alot of what I do with stocks.. but as "R", can tell all of you , that if I was in a gun fight I can pull the trigger faster than all of you..LOL!!!  I am done tonight... go study.. give yourselves some comments to help each other.. Oh and R, RK said yes on the E-mail.. let me know if its OK with you...later >L

1 comment:

  1. Looking at the economic calendar it looks bearish for rest of the week. either way we need to break out of the 1108-1130 range...I am out of market till we break range.

    RK.

    ReplyDelete