Thursday, September 9, 2010

$S&P

Todays mkt action seems to almost be done, it has repeated the same pattern though, that is my only concern. the funny thing is a trend line that I had drawn from Jan 15, across to June 21 high held this move up today..  and all of those highs  are with in 6 days of each other, so we still have price/time to go higher or move sideways before we correct.. that is and has been the trend for Major and Minor tops.. I should have shared that with you sooner... kinda goes with the McClaren post... and my 30 day turns... even though most of those do so with in the first 5 days of the month.  If you have quest. just ask, I am typing as fast as I can, I have overslept every day this wk.. I was going to get out of my shorts this morning but just could not muster up the courage to do it.. I actually had to laugh at myself.. I did set a sell on MMYT..  and it did hit my target.. but I am sad to say that CRUS did not go with it.. it was 5cents shy of my target.. I am pissed to say the least. Lets just X my fingers that Apple wants them.. LOL!.  OK, so are we topping.. I have 5 waves up you two, heavy resistance and some stochs that say sell.. Not all are on sell yet, but I will go with RR's sells and buys from now on... thats it got run, have a good night..cya..>L

No comments:

Post a Comment