Thursday, September 16, 2010

my 2 cents

I have been telling you about my model well it is still in daily buy as of today. My weekly model which is not as reliable yet as daily is turning bullish and if no reversal by end of week it will give a buy. However I noticed that it did that back in spring 2008 during wave 2.

So my model keeps us on right side of Market. But I have to say that this does not feel to me as a new leg up of bull market, but feels more like a hopeful wave 2. What I have learned though is not to be on the side of what I feel or think, and that's why I like my model: It has no feelings :)

I will look more into all coming turn dates later, but I am seeing a major one on or around 12/21. And I would like to speculate that it will be some sort of a tradeable bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment