Friday, September 17, 2010

Head and Shoulder's?????

 First let me say Thank You to my most loyal buddy of all Rr, for taking over some of the responsibility of driving this blog, I hope he continues to help when I am very busy in the fall mo's a-head w/my personal job schedule. So with that Thanks again Rr!!!

Head and Shoulders??  Well, I see two of them that have formed..  Back in Jan 2010 we hit 1150 area, and then in April we made a new high in what we will Call Wave B right now, then we fell into July and now we are still fighting an uphill battle to finish either this Larger H&S pattern at or around the 1150 range   or the smaller H&S pattern that formed from mid June's 1130ish area then fell into July and formed its Head in August around the 1125ish area then fell into late Aug, and now forming the right shoulder as I am typing.  So that is the two Bearish H&S patterns that I see, lets see the bullish side...

Bullish H&S pattern is inverted, and to me does not follow correct form, but it is still part of the chat around other rooms.. left shoulder 1050ish finished June 2010, Head formed in July 1010 and now Right Shoulder formed end of Aug at 1050ish again, and now we are banging on the Rally door and seem to be stuck with some Flakes hanging upside down... LOL!  Hey, we really could be in this pattern, but the Bears still have one more good H&S forming on a larger degree if the bulls can break this 1130ish area significantly.. and that is the 1150 right Shoulder... I am not a great fan of this inverted H&S sighting, it looks more like a GHOST pattern to me, funny that half time show on CNBC with Peter Najerian and Melissa just chatted about this, and so did a friend of mine chat about it for several hours last night..so what do all of you think?  H&S or a Ghost... Oct, is just around the corner.. Ghost patterns fall hard when they complete...we will just have to wait this one out... I personally am buying little bits of QID at this time... in preperation for the Larger 1150 H&S pattern.  We are also approaching my 30 day turn, in the beginning of Oct 4-6 area.. so do we bounce and make it look like it is a topping pattern and then zoom up to 1150... Mkt is having a hard time itself figuring all of this out...We just have to play the waiting game.. if you have any fall cleaning or painting to do I would get it done in the next few wks... I think Oct, is going to be a Ghostly mkt ....Boo boo...have a good wkend.>L

No comments:

Post a Comment