Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One last move?

Ok, I have not the time to go check out anything anyone has updated tonight so here's what I see, we have support at or around 1088-90 area,  If we are in a 4th wave still??? we have only done a,b, and we need to finish c,d,and e. so that means we will still bounce to finish either the c of 2 to be done to start going down in 3 of 3 of 1 of "C", did ya get that..LOL!  hope so...  or we still need that last 5th wave if we have not already finished that, and resistance right now sits at 1115.54.. thats on my 1yr.dly chart. my stochs still say buy but again look good for only a few days... I have not checked the volume so someone please update later what you have.. there is of course one more thing... resisitance still sits at 1115.. but this move could be just wave 2 of wave 3 of wave c..we could move fast and furiously to the upside.  so be very careful.. again.. 1150-1250 are not out of the ? right now if we are light volume situation.. ppl are still on vacation right now.. Next wk I expect serious mkt action... got to run. have a nice evening.. will update your mailbx in morning. goodnight.>L

No comments:

Post a Comment