Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Last Move....

I was over at Bloodwines community the other night.. going over a few scenerios with Rk, and with the gang over there. One of my scenerios and of course the one that I really did not think would trade out happens to be the one that is trouncing my bank account right now.  Needless to say, I did not know that the Main Man was giving his speech last night.. again..I am sorry, if I had known.  It was a total surprise for me. He always makes the market rise... so now all I can say is we are in a larger and I mean larger degreee "C", wave up... this wave really could go from 1080 ish all the way to 1250.  I am sorry everyone, I only have one solution if you have extra cash on the side.. buy silver. I set my sell button the other day on AGQ, and it sold of course before I woke up last night at around 4:30 p.m.  I was not feeling well, so I actually slept the whole day away, and of course that is my usual schedule, but after I got up I noticed what a bad mistake I had made in selling, so I will be getting back in at the opening this morning SLV is cheaper, and either trade will do.. My apologies to all of you, >L   Thank You Rr for your comment appreciate that. one more thing, alot of other blogs this morning, after I posted this, are saying we are going up till 2011, yes, we could, butttt do not get too caught up in what they are saying just yet!  The Jobs report is still on the Bears side, unless they lie, and that at this moment would not surprise me any. Rr, step away I am going to tell a story now,LOL!  The only reason the Chinese had good Job numbers and GDP numbers is because they have lied for our administration, to save the value of the Treasuries/Bonds that they have purchased to save our ass's!  Yes, I truely do believe a good million or more went back to work, but they only did so, because our Warehouses are Empty!  I know, I see the trucks I chat with the drivers, and I know because of the shear Volume of packages that come thru our system, they are to restock warehouses, People! Halloween, Thanksgiving, and X-Mas is just around the corner!  This time of year is always, and I repeat always like this on America's Highways and byway's. People always buy clothing for school, these #'s are tainted believe me, and if you do not that is ok, go stop by the biggest warehouse around you take a pair of binoculars and peer in...You will see what I mean.. go ask the Walmart guy if he has extra Cat food in the back, no mamm he told me, I said your kidding right, no mamm it has to be ordered, we have to order everything till Nov. then they will stock us with extra everything...LOL!  I know 2 managers at Wally's and both told the same story, and get this, they are going to play hard ball this yr on RETURNS after X-Mas!  I thought now how to Piss of the people more, no stock or No re-stock...LOL! I, tell ya, they can and will hold this market up with CHINA, thats how it was done before.. but just remember one thing... we have to still come back down for a wave 2 in this C wave.. so if your like me and feeling alittle poorer right now, Just relax for wave 2 down.. and that could happen some time today to flush the toilet on all the crap they are telling us!  Good Night!>L

No comments:

Post a Comment