Friday, April 9, 2010

HI C... I agree ..

Yeppers, thats the call  C, one last push... is it going to be 1200.. not sure.. the 61.8% line sits around 1220 this is not an exact #...  I had posted that some time back I think... the question now is this just going to finish an "A", wave up..????  then we fall into a "B".  or are we about to start the ever inticipated "C" wave that Prechter and Hotchberg said was starting in Feb.????   Now, if most of you frequent other's sites they are hating Prechter again, because he told everyone to go 200% into the market to the downside...which of course most of you know that I was already to the downside when that Monthly Theorist came out... then I got out and got back in again around the 1100 area.. and I am still in... so needless to say I am sorta kinda hurting in my postions but you can't cry until you sell right!.... so I have backed up the truck a bit this week, and bought some more TZA, QID, so I have not been hurt yet there, as a matter of fact I even took some profit along with my trades in GLD, and SLV, that I am still in... so, I am making up some of my losses as I am typing...I just love SLV.. I will take some profit at around $20, I have positions in at $15.00, and $15.73 GLD I was not as fortunate.. but I am still happy with in at $110, I waited on that one too long, but its still in the $$ and I think we still go to around  $119 till we hit resistance....  I had to drop my trade on the $$ by the way, it seems like it is still going up and taking stocks with it, funny these corralations sometimes do not Jive....Have a nice wkend everyone..later >L

1 comment:

  1. It's a tricky market L.
    I actually thought we would have
    a cycle low into 4/7 and then
    push back up into Mid April.
    We should have the drop coming
    into the last week of May. Of
    course this market continues
    to defy all logic, reason, cycles,
    trends, etc... It must have those
    Energizer Bunny batteries. it
    keeps going and going.
    We will see if 4/23 is a better sell.

    ReplyDelete