Monday, April 26, 2010

CHRIB'S Mom's CHART!!

OK, Chrib has given me the OK, on posting his Mom's chart that he posted several years ago. Now, I have no idea how old this chart is? maybe Chrib will repost and tell us, but when I found this on his site, I was in ahwwww... because I took Prechter's book on page 25 figure 1-4 and I took it to Kinko's at the time, (now fedex kinko's) and had it blown up to bigger than poster size... Now why did I do that, well I started running future #'s and basically Price Time projections... thats how I found PTV Investing with Andy, and then he had Chribs trading sitehttp://chribstrades.blogspot.com/  and I really like what Chrib does, with EWT, and Fibonacci, and I also use a little Murray Math, breaking waves down in 8ths... so anywho, I was searching his Archives and ran into this Incredible work of Art......picture above... I have of course saved this in my Archives of favorite projections... Her work is basic, but accurate, it shows the basic formulas for projecting the future in Fib, and EWT projection.  Thank You, Chrib, and Thank your Mother for us for allowing me to reproduce this for a few of us to see again.   I hope that most of you appreciate her work as much as I did when I first ran into it.  My #'s and projections almost match her perfectly, but I work mainly in S/P, but $INDU is more accurate to project in my opinion. Look and study her chart, let me or Chib know if you agree or disagree, Prechter has his updated monthly Theorist  that I finally had time to read,,, the chart above is incredibly similar to what he is calling now.  For myself, my time studies have been blown out of the water... and Prechter has kind of cleared up my Price and time problems and hopefully I can get back in the grove with this update... I will try to get deeper with that update later this week, I have a turn date scheduled for Thur/Fri, and it is coming up as a warning, to possible change in direction, so we will see. I had traded very well up until Jan. and I have struggled ever since then, because I feel we have a large or larger fall coming, but I dove in way too soon, and have lost out on a great Bull rally in a bear mkt. Too bad for me, I hope that most of you made some moola.  Earnings have just blown me out of the water, and I fear this Stimulus Plan will keep working for the near term. Tax returns are being spent, and it was a long harsh winter in the Mid-west and East coast, well really it was bad everywhere  so people are fixing up the house and buying what they now can afford to buy with tax refunds.  I have problems with alot of things though, Housing really is not good, their #'s the other day have to be lies!  New home sales are not up at all in any area's that I checked, as a matter of fact just in Central Ohio alone there is currently 24,000 foreclosures, and 55,000 homes for sale in the area, of course that includes the foreclosures. I have several friends that are first time home buyers and got loans, but it was not easy. Most of my other friends want to refy, and the banks will not give them loans... some have hundreds of thousands in their accounts, could pay cash, but prefer to use the banks dough, they have been turned down. I think their is some serious problems building up, wether it is the dollar and the fear of inflation or deflation, to these great housing starts... Its the same feeling I had close to the top of 07, so we will keep going up according to a friend of mine until all of the Herd starts putting $$ into the system because of fear that they might be missing out on the greatest bull market in history, and that really could be true, yet Unemployment is  at its Historical High.  Technology stocks are on fire... it reminds me of the old Microsoft day's, where you touch it it turns to gold instantly.... just be careful... some of them burned millions in just and hour out of peoples pockets... when it burst... China, are they lying about their growth, or Inflation?  We will never know...we can only estimate how much they are deporting but it is OK, as long as they do not screw with the Yaun, and keep buying treasuries, Geitner and Obama will be fine.... Progress is in the eye of the beholder...The stock market has just got to Hiccup soon.... straight up this fast can not be good.... at least in my eyes...Futures are UP, imagine that...LOL!  OK, Thanks again Chrib &Mom, have a great day`~~~  L

No comments:

Post a Comment