Thursday, April 22, 2010

R... I think your right...

R, looks like we are in a 4th of something.. 3 or 5? Gosh sometime's this sh-- gets old doesn't it.  I have to admit though,,, Even though I am to the downside.. I have made a good run of this up and down 4th wave.... the wave has been nice and easy to read since it is riding the channel just so nicely.... so do we end now at the 61.8  1229s/p ....11246 on dow... or just a bit higher...   I have been following volume... and I do apologize to everyone this has just been a crazy couple of weeks for myself and also in the markets.. if you have noticed we really have not moved a whole lot... so we are in a topping process and sometimes that can take months... as I really feel this is what is going on... I need to go over to CHRIBS trading... his mom  made a chart several years ago that is just so painfully right  that I could just kick myself in the ......  well you know what i mean.. so I would like to have his permission to post it since it was her creation   and deserves the credit for this... so I shall do that... I hope some of you took the time to  go and check out some of those video's that I mentioned the other day.. they where interesting.. I have been working on a project for sometime that I have been wanting to share.. yet I just keep loosing the time to finish it to publish it to all of you.. so I might just start by doing a few pages at a time... and then I can find out if all of you like what I have done...or not.. OK... we are starving for a correction... but earnings are just blowing everyone out of the water... but I had mentioned that I the stimulus package has just got the mindset going that all is well in "OZ", so the car czars have paid their dues and paid the gov back, come on this is a joke now, they still owe the gov billions, but hey all is well in "OZ",  so, lets see what could come... great earnings,   Of course... some of the most important $$$$ issues that I forgot in all of my scenerios is the  amount of $$$ comeing in from 401K's and from Overseas!   I totally neglected this added benefit for wall street..  and in this market they have created many many millionaires from this Rally, so $$ is not flowing in the states but it is flowing in asia, and africa, and at an incredible pace too.... their economies are just like the roaring 20's or the fabulous 90's that we experienced in our economies, but the key is that we have given our technology out to every country, so it has cost us millions of jobs and our economy has sunk  but the companies like Google and Apple are just warming up.. they are making billions and the other countries are eating up their technology as fast as they can, so they will eventually duplicate it, and then the big dogs will be out on the street... unless they get some serious protection... Example, I ordered a very expensive set of DVD's that I won on E-bay, I have bought alot of stuff from Australia, and again this purchase seemed on the up and up.. got the Dvd's and they are copies... so not good ... had to turn this guy in... but the I-Pad is next.... .. I gotta get some rest... been up for two days straight.. not good.. so everyone have a great wkend... today looks like up and maybe a lower close.... later L<>

2 comments:

  1. Hey L ; Yeah I think we're starting some 5 up soon but again is it 5 of 5 or 3? I am leaning towards latter 5 of 3 of 5.

    So when ABC correction start then we go down till late summer or Octobeer. Then we might get another 5 up to finish hope rally in 2011 or beyond.

    It would be nice to see Chrib's EWV chart you mentioned.

    r

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Flipper, you can publish the chart

    ReplyDelete