Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Awwww could this be it?

Oh my, we are so close.. to a correction... that is.. now is it the big kahunnna... No.. I do not think so,, earnings season is in tilt... and Remember Options expiration is this Friday, so anything goes right now... I just noticed that Pug has a new chart count up.. and he is calling for the end of Wave 3.. and I can not argue with him at this point, since the guy has been soooo right so far... check his site out.. and lets get this chart up that Wendy Kirkland did on public chart list, on stockcharts, Oh I just wanted to share this first photo of how much snow the East coast got this year... those are full grown Bambi's and they had to work hard to move thru all of that snow...any way.. spring is finally here, I hope they made it.... OK the chart...and what a chart it is... speaks for itself... could this start a big move down... yes we have been overdue for a month... so as I must admit my trading has Sucked....so hopefully I can redeem some of my loss's, now Pug has a 38% correction racked up...sounds good to me... but, there is that other side of trading that defy's your imagination... and that is how could we go higher?  Well, as I had written before.. there is a factory somewhere called the Fed Reserve that is printing $$ as fast as the printers can let them... slowly  moving the market higher..all by itself if you ask me...But my track record for calling this puppy has gone south with my account but hey I have to get it right eventually don't I.  The House always has the advantage, but even that sometimes turns on them with a vengence. Elliot Wave is calling for the drop to happen today as I am typing... but the S/P has to get to 1200 and when it does... could they blast this baby higher still, I think so, I have yet to ever see a second wave that passes 50% not go to or above its 61.8%  so this thing will go higher and that is around 1219...or higher... but will that be the 5th and final wave move...we will have to wait and see... If you have any comments  just leave them... I like comments... OK, have a great trading today...

1 comment:

  1. I was nibbling at short ETFs today ... not sure where EW count is but will look closely this weekend.

    ReplyDelete