Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Coin Toss...

Morning ARC, Glad your back A. R, hope your being patient. C, I don't have a clue what your into...LOL! I have a feeling your on track for some reason, and I hope I am right. For myself, well, I updated my drivers Sun night and its been hell ever since...The Cat told me how dumb I was to do it, and he was right. Now The Cats name is Max he is a Norwegian Forest Cat, and he luvs to trade the market, I let him click the mouse..LOL! Ah..come on you gotta smile at least....LOL!

Alright, lets get to the market, funny things happen when you download new drivers, you can't find your charts to trade with, and all of your screens disappear down to one...I should have listen to the Cat, so working all day yesterday I finally have a few things back into view..Looks to me that we need to break 1080 on the S/P to get some downdraft to this markt. If...If that happens I believe we have the 10-20% correction, and we go back up...but until that happens, anybody got a coin? >L

No comments:

Post a Comment