Monday, November 23, 2009

Andy this is for you......

Now I added this because I remember a small piece of what A, does for a living, and I figure he is a goober like most of us and enjoys this kind of stuff...goober stuff, you know the stars, where we came from, so on...as for the market well, thats a deeper subject and very trivial, we bears where just eaten for lunch. Simple and to the fact. Maybe I should re-think things again. I admit I have lost a sizable amount of $ right now for being a bear. As of right now its a bit over $20 grand, I had made up alot of that last week, but today I awoke to a Oh, SH--, where did that come from...LOL! Futures where up early morning, but modestly, 4-5$ did I really think we would go visit the top in one day...Heck NO...I am a bit confused and I need to consult another Chinese fortune cookie...I jumped out of Gold, almost a week ago..and where did it go...Up Up and UP...Man I am beginning to feel like there are other forces that we do not know about that is controling this market. The last time elliot wave and Merideth Witney came on about being bearish we went down, then blasted up..funny this was a repeat performance. I have also noticed the number of Mondays that we have had enormous moves ...The B wave continues...reminds me of 07...the waiting game... and a new channel....L>

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8372737.stm

2 comments:

  1. prechter was on fast money at 5:30 tonight...L>

    ReplyDelete
  2. More likely down after Turkey day
    more sell signals than buy signals
    as of todays move.

    Last friday there were more buy signals
    than sell signals.

    The markets to seem to be working
    through small swings at this time
    that are stock independent not index
    dependent like "normal" markets.

    Happy Thanksgiving L hope that you and
    your family have a great one.

    Search google for Andrew Lo very nice
    Quant Research that will complement
    all of your charts.

    Better trading days ahead for all of us!

    ReplyDelete