Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gobble, Gobble!

C, thanks for the Lo man, very interesting. I luv new thinkers, each path leads you down a new road, and this guy has new ideas that I have yet to ponder, so Thank You very much.

The Turkey is almost here, and as C, stated it looks like we just hang till next week, when all the big boys are back from yachting the carribean...sounds like fun doesn't it. I prefer canoeing, and white water rafting, but sandy white beaches are nice to have on your list, oh and I forgot a good looking pool boy..LOL!

I was just surfing Planet Yelnik, sometimes that place is nuts and by the blogging lately it has stirred the pot over in his domain...according to his site Prechter has gone all in to the downside, bloggers are snickering on what to do..It's like reading a horror book sometimes when I go into the bloggers site and read their reactions to the day's download forum..." Oh my goodness, well maybe I should do that, No, maybe I should just wait, well, gosh what are you doing Yelnick, are you going all in? God has spoken, well?...."

LOL! its so funny!...I agree with Prechter to a point, and my A-- hurts over it too, but I am also trading trades like SEED... what a move it had yesterday, and I caught the pull back early morning and sold at the close for a nice gain mind you, I think it goes higher, but its the kind of trade that I like, IN then OUT! quick cash and nice gain. Its also making up some of the ground that I am loosing in QID, It would have hurt worse had I not gotten out a few weeks ago but I am sticking with my decision, hurting or not.
Gotta run, but if I have not told all of you HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you! Later>L

No comments:

Post a Comment