Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Prophets of Doom

I got home a bit early this morning to view a show on the History channel called the Prophets of Doom.  All I can say is you should really take the time to watch this show... its beyond interesting, and the facts that are stated by this group is amazing.. each man has a unique dedication to his thoughts since they look at the past and the present. Try really even though we have a very Bearish day due to tradgedy, or is it?  Did you all know that our goverment does not have the $$$ to keep going or stay open is the best way to put it..... Japan is sad, and a million times worse than expected ...    S&P could fall to the 1227 area... if that breaks, I am looking at 1173, to the 1160ish area..  that should end wave 1 of wave 3  IMO.  there are severalother counts but I will stick to this one..  I have another update that I have been working on over the past wk or so... it will be long but a good read I hope for the few of you who pop in time to time..  Have a great Bear Day!!  thanks L.

No comments:

Post a Comment