Thursday, December 30, 2010

Market Sentiment

Long term Mkt. Sentiment is beginning to turn downward, it is still above 70... but I do not think this will last long.  Most of the news lately has began with.... after this nxt move down... or lets wait till this corrective move is over.... so.. they are gearing up for one last move to the upside..so they can take their profits.. so be careful here.. again I believe McHugh had a wide spread turn date but it was somewhere between this wk and the 6th of Jan...  EWT... has been calling a new bear mkt turn for just a few days now... but  they are warning for a big mkt move down.Peter Eliades too is calling a move down but listen to what he has to say in this MarketWatch video.. you need to scroll down and it is on the left side                  http://www.marketwatch.com/           .. could this be a repeat of the 1930 chart that Humble student has on her site????? alot of people are comparing that time period to this... personally I apologize to you all for not having did what I said I was going to do on the big Update I promised... honestly I have so many scenerios rolling thru my head... I just have to keep digging... I know I am just missing a little of this or that.. so.. again.. I have a long wkend.. and hopefully I will get the time.. to really sit down and get at least a grip on where we could be going or are going... I hope that all of ;you have a Wonderful New Year's Eve!  Next Yr will be even more interesting than this one .... till then.. Happy New Year to all!! >L

No comments:

Post a Comment