Thursday, November 11, 2010

Coal

Now a few weeks ago I think I posted that I was buying JRCC... James river coal co.  and I did and it has been a very nice profit so far.. as of today Coal in general seems to be breaking to the upside.. so as Cramer says... ALL IN.... I am still in Nat. Gas. and I am going to stick it out... UNG still looks good to me.. as far as the overall mkt goes.. I now think we go further down.. as coal rises.. so at the present moment this is beginning to look like a B wave of B... Now PUG has some good analysis tonight on where we are.. and there is just no sense in me conveying what has already been charted and said so http://pugsma.wordpress.com/2010/11/11/nov-11th-2010-update-4-eod/     but please look into some of the coal stocks like JRCC and BTU   they look really good right now.. later>L

No comments:

Post a Comment